Saturday, May 16, 2009

Cats
















So I am posting these pictures for Barry. I really don't won't to known as the people who treat their cats like kids but these are some pretty cute pictures. The white and orange cat is Tacker and the black cat is Charcoal. And I always ask myself why is it the white cat finds the dark throw to lay on and the black cat sleeps on the white comforter. As you can see from the second picture Charcoal has to cover his eyes to be able to sleep, they are his super power.

4 comments:

erin said...

In my next life I want to come back as your cat. Looks like the life.

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

You have always loved you some cats and I am so happy that you married a man that loves them too... blake is not a big fan of cats and that was always cause for tension in our house when we had kitty... my sweet cat.

Jordan said...

Hi, I am friends with Camille Denton. There is a possibility that my family may be moving to Guam in the near(ish) future. I'd love to chat with you about your experiences and get some helpful info. My e-mail is jkmaedgen@gmail.com or my blog is www.maedgenmoments.blogspot.com Thank you and take care.

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog! Excited about reading it and keeping in touch. So you are living where???love the cats!