Wednesday, March 11, 2009

CHILI'S IN GUAM!




We are so excited about the new opening of Chili's in Guam! Not that it is our all time favorite but it's really pretty nice to have another fixture of home arrive on Guam. Barry and I went to check it out yesterday. It has only been open since Monday so needless to say it was still super busy! I'm not to sure the hostess wasn't trying to get people to leave. On our way out it was the end of lunch and was slowly clearing out but she kept telling people it was going to be a 45 min wait. We didn't see how but of course we have not been trained so what do we know. Anyhow Barry and I didn't wait we just went and sat at the bar and got our food there. Barry had a salad that was new and I had the Cajun chicken pasta. It was so yummy!

3 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

What a great treat from home... I am so jealous.

Dionne said...

I know I was thinking about you and how you don't get things like this in Singapore. Although we do call Guam the land far, far away we are pretty lucky to have things like this here.

Unknown said...

Chili's is opening in Singapore in June!