Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Birthday Celebration

I forgot to take pics so all you get is the story!
Well I'm in the middle of celebrating my birthday week. Some how one day just doesn't seem long enough:) It started Saturday when I had about 20 people over for a Texas Style BBQ. There is a place in town where the owners are from Texas and fix a yummy brisket and pulled pork sandwich. My friend, Kirby brought the beans and I picked up some potato salad and finished it off with some peach cobbler. We had a lot of fun! We played Trivial Pursuit Pop Culture. The winners were a couple from church Bob and Nevadi. The game was not too serious, lots of hints were being given out.
On my actual birthday Kirby and I went running around and ate at a place neither of us have been to. The Little Mermaid Tavern and Grill, it was pretty yummy!
Since Barry had to work the night of my actual birthday we went out last night to Carmen's. The best we can do on Guam to get some Mexican food. I'm don't know what else is coming up for the rest of the week but I am sure that I can find more ways to celebrate my birthday!

Also an update on Barry's work. He will be going to the MBU(mother/baby unit) to train for the month of April but will return to the MSU(multi-service unit) until he is needed in the MBU. I know he is looking forward to the break and even more forward in the next few months to be moving to the MBU.

1 comment:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Happy Birthday girl... so glad that you are getting loved on by so many and have a good week.. good news about Barry's work that is great. Need more pictures.