Sunday, May 2, 2010

Finally Have Time to Write about My Last Day!





















So the pictures are backwards to what I am about to write but if you read and then go back up it will work!
The third day was the day that Tonya and Esan had to leave. So we spent time hanging out at the pool until it was time to put them in the taxi to head out. Camille and I then took off to the Singapore Flyer. This huge Ferris wheel type "ride" that takes you up and around to give you views of Singapore. Then we headed to China Town. Camille took me to one of her favorite shop. You would think that she has bought tons of stuff there the way the owner talked but Blake doesn't have to worry she has not but I did. We had a good time and can't wait till we can see each other again.









1 comment:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

It was a great one... hey did you get your card yet? I miss you friend and just looking at these pics make me sad but thankful we had that time together...