Friday, April 16, 2010

Day One in Singapore

I arrived Sunday morning about 12:00am. I get my bags and it's time to find the man with my name. That makes a person feel important, I guess because you see these things in movies a lot and all the traveling I have done I always wanted my name on a card when I get off the plane. Thanks to Camille I got to experience it. Made it to the condo and Camille meets me downstairs. Get up to the condo and there is a surprise for me, Tonya. It was already a huge blessing to get to spend time with Camille, Blake, and Pierce but also with Tonya and Esan! My trip could not have gotten much better. After the screams and excitement we went to bed to get up for a day of worshiping and relaxing!


Pierce watching on as Esan slides into the water. Oh, and Camille making sure everyone is safe!

Tonya and Esan sliding down the slide. Too much fun!

Esan enjoying one of the 5 pools at the condo. The boys had lots of fun going down the slide.








A little game of darts before heading off to church.
It was so fun to watch these two boys play together and see how God has made us all unique and wonderful.
More to come!



1 comment:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Yeah... your blogging... and I love the subject... he he eh... it was a great time and so sad it was so short... when you are ready to come back we would love to have you (for longer)... as long as we are here... miss you sweet roommie... and can't wait to start blogging about it... just got back from HK and we had fun wish you were with us...